Lisa lost another tooth on Easter.
The tooth fairy didn't show up the last 2 nights. I thought the first night was because it was Easter. You know, there was a lot going on.
Last night, well-I don't know what happened to her, maybe the tooth traffic was heavy.
She knows our address. She has been here weekly for the past 2 months it seems.
Lisa's tooth was sparkly clean. She even brushed it after it was out, causing it to split in half.
So tonight, I am sure the tooth fairy will be here. I am sure her alarm will be set for this house-again.
When I start losing my teeth when I am older, will she remember our address?
1 comment:
I hope the tooth fairy doesnt have to visit your address for your teeth anytime soon :)
I really love your blog -- very inspirational
thanks for sharing ... Love ya Sis
Post a Comment