Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hummingbirds


Frankie living the life.


One of our 3 Hummingbirds who frequents the feeder.




"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 6:26-27

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful backyard and beautiful picture of the hummingbirds! Nathan and I just put up a feeder for Gold finches and it took about a week or maybe longer for them to come but they do! We have about 5 of them! It's so neat to see all the different birds!

Robyn said...

I love hummers. Another one of God's amazing creations. Your backyard is beautiful, Sandy. Isn't it so nice to have a space to enjoy all God has has given us? Enjoy your weekend and I will hopefully see you tonight!