Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tooth Fairy Question

Katie's main source of income the last few months has been from the "Tooth Fairy." She even lost another tooth today at school.
If you lose a tooth at school you get to put it in a tooth-shaped container and wear it around your neck.
Never mind that she went to the nurse for a head injury and ended up with her tooth around her neck. Her head injury was a rock (probably a pebble) that was thrown and hit her in the head. No worries!

Lisa lost a tooth last week at school. She, however, didn't want to put it out for the tooth fairy. I thought she was "testing" to see if there really was a tooth fairy. She told me today that she was saving it for when she needs money. I wonder if we are acruing interest at the tooth fairy bank?

Our conversation on the way home from school today:

Lisa: "Mom, is there really a tooth fairy"

Long pause

Me: "Uhm, hmm, well, what's the question again?"

Katie: "Probably, it's Santa."

Me: "Probably"

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad Katie's ok! At least she'll get a visit from the tooth fairy out of her little playground accident! Well, tooth fairy or Santa...whichever one it is! :)

Robyn said...

There isn't a tooth fairy??????????

Carrie said...

I thought there was a tooth fairy.

Robyn said...

say a prayer that Hayley keeps her promise to me tomorrow. I'm bringing my autograph book with me!!! I hope to get my first disciple's autograph!