Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Katie calls her daddy "Big D". I think that is so cute. Sometimes she calls him "daddy-o". Equally cute. She will sometimes call me "big mama". I think of a diner and a skillet when she calls me that.

Lisa calls her daddy "dad". And that is good. Lisa loves her dad and especially loves to go to Home Depot or Lowe's with him. She will drop EVERYTHING and go.


Both girls love to watch movies and pop air popcorn with their daddy. They like to spend time with him at the beach, at home, at the pool. They adore him and he adores them, even when they are talking non-stop.

I am just in awe of this man that God has given me. What God has done is nothing short of a miracle and I will live the rest of my days praising Him for this gift.
Mike's shirt says "I'm not the man I ought to be, but, thank God I'm not the man I used to be."
Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

No comments: