Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving parties and a turkey named Jeff

Happy Thanksgiving, a little early.

The girls had their Thanksgiving parties today at school. Now they get a week off and a much needed break.


This is Lisa's creative story about a turkey named Jeff. Two pages. I hope that she didn't name the turkey we have Jeff. I don't know if I can eat a turkey that has a name.


Katie thankful for "everything." Can you tell?






Lisa with her apple and caramel snack. They sang cute little songs and ate cheese and crackers, cookies, carrots, butterscotch haystacks (yummy!!)

Now we get to relax some for the next week. We will get some time to be refreshed, renewed, finish reading a book, get ready for Christmas. Where did this year go?

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Looking good! I have my head screwed on straight now and can show you how to add your signature.

Nicole said...

Cute post, Sandy! The girls parties look fun. Ahhh...to be little again at school parties!