Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving Day




Mr. Smoked Turkey



Mr Mike Ryan by the fireplace.






I was just playing around with my camera. Notice the candle in the middle. The tiny lit speck.






The table setting.
I have no idea why I took that picture. I felt like taking a chance? I felt like thinking outside of the box? I felt like getting proof that the dining room table can actually be used for its intended purpose?





Grandmother Wells preparing the stuffing. It is Great Grandmother Wise's recipe and we live for it at Thanksgiving. Well done, Grandmother.

This Thanksgiving was low key. It was a peaceful day. We went to the Thanksgiving Day service at church. It was bittersweet to say the least. Our first Thanksgiving without mom.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever. Psalm 136:1

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So my table isn't the only table out there not usually used for eating and gathering? Usually it is a place for gathering junk.

Looks like a nice Thanksgiving. I'm sure it was tough at the same time. I'm praying for you and your sister. The holidays are always hard. Love ya!