It's blurry, but it is the only "action" picture I have of Simon the Zealot.
Mike was in the pageant this year and loved it. It was great!
Dad came to one of the services.
Can we say lots o' make-up. I hope he didn't get any on Gary's suit.
We took the girls and Faith for the Easter egg hunt at church. I think it was finished in record time. I couldn't even get pictures because the kids picked up their eggs in 5.2 seconds.
Mom spent the night with us and we took her to the sunrise service at 6:30 a.m. It rained as a cool front came in so the service was inside the nice and warm sanctuary.
Usually Katie is the happy one at 6:00 in the morning.
It's called "Beer can chicken" and it is sooooo good. Mike found the recipe and the beer cans go up the chickens...uhm.... well let's just say it makes them sit pretty on the grill.
Grilling!! We had the family over for Easter lunch/dinner.
The beach really wears the girls out.
We went to the coast and took the "new" kayak. Unfortunately it was too windy, so it stayed on top of the suburban the whole weekend.
Sisterly love. Katie before her musical.
I hope this is not a foreshadowing of college years.
I took her to the "Secret Keeper Girls" tour. It is put on by a lady named Dannah Gesh and it is about girls living and dressing to please God. They had 2 fashion shows and Lisa loved it. It was so sweet to get to have a date with her. Mike and Katie had a date at the movies. Katie was so excited to go out with her daddy. Unfortunately she fell asleep at the movie
Where does the time go?
2 comments:
Great pictures, Sandy! Nathan really enjoys the pageant, too. Have you gotten a new phone yet? iphone? I STILL can't believe that happened!!! How sad! Hope all is well with you. hope to catch up soon!!!
great update Sandy! I love the pictures. Especialy the one of Katie's early morning face.
Post a Comment