Our Lifegroup went to the park on Sunday. It was a glorious day.
Lisa and Katie "discovered" a tree with beautiful flowers.
Lisa and Caiden playing. The clouds started to build up, then...
it began to POUR. This is Vickie and Eric in the car-waiting for a break in the rain. The break didn't come for about an hour I think. They stayed nice and dry and then left.
Sean, Eric and Mike, making the best of lifegroup in the rain.
Mike, Sean, Eric, Javier, Amanda, Lisa and Katie (wrapped in the towel).
Lisa and Caiden-trying to catch the rain.
Amanda and Caiden
Sean going out in the torrential rain, because this isn't going to stop us from grilling and praising God.
Nothing--will--stop--him--from--bar-b-que--at--the--park.
The rain ended and the fun began for the kids. Nothing like puddles to make one skip for joy.
The worms came out and were in the puddles. The kids thought they were swimming, but actually I think that they were drowning and trying to get to higher ground. This is Lisa's worm she tied (yes, tied) to some green string.
Mud puddles. I am somewhat of a clean freak-so to see my child making mud pies and splashing in the mud, I had to remind myself that she is a kid and it is fun, and what's the worse that can happen here-she will get dirty. She was already dirty, so-thank you God for a fun day.
One of the boys had his worms in his pocket for fishing. I am so glad that my girls only play in mud puddles and tie worms to strings.
Thank you God for these wonderful people in our lifegroup.
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
1 comment:
That was some rain wasn't it? I'm glad the rain didn't stop you from fellowship & fun!
Post a Comment