February ended on the cool side. Like the cool hat?
Cindy and Dad on the "Razors". BE CAREFUL-those things are dangerous. I KNOW from personal experience.
Mike grilled our steaks and ribs. He is the chef extraordinaire.
Brian eating his steak. See the cheesecakes?
Lisa digging in.
"Katy Kitty" I'll take mine rare!!
I will take mine well done. Actually Mike is cleaning the grill with the pear burner. Patrick watching at a safe distance.
Cindy and Sandy
Mike and Sandy
3 comments:
I love the photos! I hope you all are doing well. I loved today's sermon, didn't you? I was at church alone and feeling a little sorry for myself. Pastor Tucker changed my thinking as usual. Have a great week!
hehehe dad is hilarious !!!! I love the pics :) they are awesome and the stories behind them are great memories (maybe not the wine part on your computer) ;)
Looks like a great BBQ. The weather sure has been CRAZY! I wonder what we have in store for us this week. I love Katie's hat! So precious.
Post a Comment