We saw this video in church a couple of weeks ago and it is AWESOME.
I have been writing out the Psalms since May and have been so amazed at God's timing over and over again in writing out a certain Psalm and it pertaining to my life or somebody I know who needed to hear a word at that time. God's word is living and active (Hebrews 4:12).
I just finished Psalm 111 this morning. Starting at verse 5b "He remembers His covenant forever." (Thank you Lord). 7 "The works of His hands are faithful and just; all His precepts are trustworthy. 8 They are steadfast forever and ever, done in faithfulness and uprightness. 9 He provided redemption for His people; He ordained His covenant forever---holy and awesome is His name" (And...Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace [Isaiah 9:6]. 10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow His precepts have good understanding. To Him belongs eternal praise."
This has helped me to prepare my heart this Christmas season as I meet Him at the manger.
Merry Christmas.
1 comment:
Writing out the Psalms; what an awesome challenge. I may need to do it!
Post a Comment