Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas tour of Home '09

I snapped some pictures of the Christmas decorations in our home this year.


The kid-friendly manger scene. The breakable one is under the tree with the Wise Men, Mary, Joseph, the cow and sheep all huddled around baby Jesus who has a kleenex over Him to keep Him warm.


The Christmas tree. I know I just stated the obvious, so I will say that our tree has a whole bunch of Hallmark ornaments and homemade ornaments which are priceless.


The stockings are hung by the chimney with care. A potential fire hazard, so we took down the 2 stockings in the middle.


The advent wreath. The candles are leaning sideways due to spending the summer in the upstairs of the garage. It may look like a fire hazard, but it really isn't.


A very pretty lighted church.



Christmas music on the piano. I have sat down a time or two and played around. Primarily, our Christmas music is Casting Crowns, Travis Cottrell, Chris Tomlin and Michael W Smith CD's.

This is the extent of the outdoor decorations this year. Red and Green lights on 3 corners of the house. It looks pretty neat.


I have 3 candles in the window (plugged in), because that would be a fire hazard.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Do you work for the fire department? Looks nice!

Robyn said...

I did leave a message but I don't know what happened to it! Anyway, You can find me at http://www.papermoose.blogspot.com/ OK?