My girls talk alot, it almost seems continuous. They ask a million questions.
This evening on the way home from Aunt Cindy's a couple of the questions were:
"What does it mean to fear God?" followed by "What is a musketeer?"
How do you explain fearing God without being afraid of God. What the heck is a musketeer anyway-a candy bar, a character from a story with 2 friends? Mike answered the questions age appropriately-and I now know what a musketeer REALLY is.
My favorite questions begin with "Mom, when you were little did you..."
The scariest questions are "Mom, what does it mean to..."
The hardest questions are about faith and God and the birds and the bees. But I have learned to ask them a question in return to see how much they know... and to buy time.
2 comments:
All the questions mean they are very intelligent! One of my favorites was from my son "Mommy if Andrew doesn't have a middle name, how does he know when he is in trouble?"
They're so cute! I love this post.
Post a Comment