Today at school, Lisa's class had a "Living Museum." Lisa was Pocahantas. Mike and I walked into the auditorium and saw all of the 2nd graders as famous characters from long, long ago. We saw every child... except ours. Where was our little Pocahantas? Her teacher said, "Oh, Pocahantas is in the forest." Where is the forest here in the auditorium? She chose to hide behind 2 fake ficus trees and call it the forest. She is very creative, and we think may have a little stage fright.
Here she is reading her facts in the "forest".
Mike asked Pocahantas to step out of the "forest" so we could hear her and others could see her.
Our darling Pocahantas did a great job and she looked so cute!
3 comments:
That's precious!
I love that! I hope to see Pocahantas this week!
Sandy, I keep forgetting to ask you where the girls go to school. You can tell mr thursday in case th boogie man is reading this.
Have fun playing "10 Things". Your letter is "L". xo
Post a Comment