So Mike quit his job and we got the brilliant idea to move forward with plans for granite counter tops.
We are smart like that.
![]() |
| Kitchen before |
![]() |
| Kitchen after |
We are smart like that :-).
We were pleasantly surprised by the estimate and so we asked the counter top dude for references--because Mike is smart like that. (I don't think I would have thought about that). The reference panned out and we were going for it!
![]() |
| Girls bathroom before |
![]() |
| Girls bathroom after |
The fun part was that the plumber was at our house from about 5:30 to 9 pm. Then he had to come back on Sunday after church to finish it up. He told us how nice it was to here us talking about the Bible and sharing our lives with one another. We got to talk about Jesus with him found out he was a faithful believer and loves to help the poor.
We got our master bath counter top done the following week. It looked great. The walls, however, clashed with it. So I went out to the garage and found the gallon of leftover paint from our master bedroom and voila--looks great. I took pictures with my phone and have not figured out how to upload them to the computer--because I am smart like that.




1 comment:
Looks great!
Post a Comment