We met Melody at McAllister Park to do the Fun Run.
It was a kids sprint, 1/2 mile, 1 mile and 3 mile run.
Melody and Sandy, waiting to get started.
Mike finished the kids 100 yard sprint in 1st place!! Kidding-he took the girls to the starting line and ran back before they started.
Lisa only knows one speed-fast. We have to learn to pace ourselves.
Katie does not get the same feeling for running as Lisa. She did run the dash, 1/2 mile and 1 mile, very reluctantly, but she finished it.
Her 1 mile she ran in 10 minutes and 17 seconds.
Melody and I ran the 3 mile in 37 minutes, she was a little disappointed, but I was thrilled. It was alot of fun and the girls got little trophies.
Melody and I ran the 3 mile in 37 minutes, she was a little disappointed, but I was thrilled. It was alot of fun and the girls got little trophies.
1 comment:
Hi Ryan Family! It looks like you had a great time at the race. I truly enjoyed looking at all of the things you've been up to. I wish I could have been there with Katie to play in the mud puddle at the park (what fun!). I hope you are all enjoying your summer. I think about you guys all the time - I have your class pictures sitting here above my computer! Enjoy the rest of your summer and write to me when you can!
Love, Mrs. Bishop
Post a Comment