We moved last weekend. It was the most peaceful, smooth move I have ever experienced. I want to see our grandchildren from this home (not in near future, in about 20 years or so). It is amazing how much stuff we accumulate over the years, so it's good to do some cleaning, giving away and throwing away. It feels good to not have clutter.
"Katie Kitty" and "Frankie" are here, we have yet to catch "Missy Kitty", but we have a plan, and on paper it is a fantastic one. It involves the cat carrier, fishing line and a can of tuna. We will see if it works in real life or just in theory.
Lisa and Katie have adjusted very good. They have a "secret lair" already, that is a good sign of adjustment for these girls. Katie has the bigger room "since she keeps her room clean". It was both of their ideas and we OK'd it. Katie has managed to keep everything picked up and Lisa has not-- not much has changed!
I now have an illness, but I refuse to call it the flu since I got a flu shot.
I will post some pictures soon when I have enough energy to go get the camera and bring it over to the computer. For now my sweats and pillow are calling my name.
1 comment:
Nice blog! I'm so glad that your move went smoothly. It is so nice to get rid of clutter. Moving is a sure way to do that!
Post a Comment