We served appetizers and then watched Andy Stanley's
" i Marriage". It was very good. He talked about
when we put our mates needs over ourselves. Notice the small i. Then we had a great discussion. We have really neat couples in
our small group. Bob and Kim, Brad and Laura, Al and Melissa
Mark and Barbara, Bob and Heather, Pat and Michelle.
I couldn't do this without this man, nor would I want to.
Yes it was only 3 miles down the road, that is probably why he said yes.
She is probably finding it hard to believe that BOTH girls rode with uncle Brian.
Because they are usually fighting to ride with Aunt Cindy.
Because they LOVE Aunt Cindy!!
Mike and I got to ride in peace and quiet the 3 whole minutes it took to get to the restaurant. But hey, we will take what we can get.
3 comments:
Way to go, Katie! I remember the freedom I used to feel as a kid going out bike riding! Here's to the open road....
Hi Sandy! I'm glad you remembered your password! NOw I can keep up with you. We missed you last night - we had a live testimony. It was great but not the same without you.
time flies!!!!! I cant believe both girls are now "tweenies"
Post a Comment