Christmas Eve dinner was prime rib that Mike fixed. It was superlicious!
This is the first picture with mom and dad (even though they both have their eyes closed) together with us in many years. Katie was having a moment in another room behind a chair because she didn't want her picture taken.
We went to the 9:00 pm candlelight service at church. We brought mom, Patrick and Faith with us. Faith really wanted to play, so I played with her in the nursery.
I love my family so much. It was so fun to get up this morning at 0615 and see what Santa brought. Lisa got an art easel, Katie got a new bedspread and they both received Wii outdoor, which when they opened it Katie said "Santa must have gotten this from Costco." Yes, I am quite sure he did and glad I know that since we are going to have to return it since it is not working.
They both got a Razor, (skateboard thing with a handlebar) from Aunt Cindy. I jokingly told Cindy she would have to pay the first ER copay for the girls, however, I have a lovely shin bruise from the thing and ALMOST totally wiped out. Thankfully 8 years of ballet payed off and I "gracefully" kept myself from doing a face plant into the pavement. My days of riding on the Razor are over. Actually, I was only on the thing for like 1 minute, so my "seconds" riding on that thing are OVER!
We are in the midst of moving. Boxes are being packed, chaos and disorganization are our themes now. We are closing on January 9. Moving is very stressful for me. I do not thrive well in chaos and disorganization. We are very excited about our new home
No comments:
Post a Comment