Monday, November 24, 2008

Something New


I have decided that I want to chronicle our family life. I have always loved scrap booking but am about 4 years behind. I get overwhelmed just thinking about it. We have a digital camera with thousands of pictures on it and I would like to do something with the pictures and to tell the story of our life. So I will start today.

Today Lisa and Katie are in 2nd (Lisa) and 1st (Katie) grades. We all attend BSF, studying the life of Moses. I am also doing Beth Moore's bible study on Esther, It's Tough Being A Woman. Mike is involved in a study on 1 Timothy. We are loving learning about God. He is gracious, compassionate, slow to anger, rich in love. Mike and I would not be here today if it were not for God's abounding love.
The above photo is from our mission trip to Mexico in June, 2008. We were in the Huichol Indian Village in the mountains of Mexico. Those are my very loving, absolutely joyful, kind of loud, and super dirty girls. There was not any running water or electricity in the village, so no bath, only a wipe down with baby wipes. We were in the village for 3 days, supporting a missionary and his family who live there. We built 4 shelters in 3 days. Hard work!! Lisa and Katie were perfect-which in and of itself was a miracle-Thank you God!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am testing this comment page.